General Terms and Conditions
- By using the Company’s service, customer agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated herein. We may change, add to or delete Terms from the Terms and Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion, and regularly review the website and where appropriate will update pages to reflect change in circumstances.
- During typhoon signal or rainstorm warning in force, our services may be delayed or suspended without prior notice. The lead time or delivery date of the order shall be postponed to the next working day after the warning signal is cancelled.
- All quotation is valid for 14 calendar days and applies strictly to customers that raise such price quotation requests.
- We are highly recommended that customer does a paid print before bulk printing. To enhance the quality of our products, customer is required to confirm test print within 3 calendar days.
- Upon order confirmation, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- Order will be counted as same day order if customer has submitted the artwork within certain requirement and full payment receipt by ordering cut-off time. Otherwise, the order will be re-processed and delivery date will be re-scheduled.
- If customer provided any printed contents which may involve defamation, invasion of privacy, counterfeit, copy, reproduce, intellectual property infringement, indecent, obscene, infringe any third party rights, currency and bank note or breach of our laws, and other content. We reserve the rights to refuse in printing. With the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will also not be responsible or liable for the contents user or any third party.
- The Company has the absolute right to amend, delete or supplement any of the Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice to customer in its sole discretion. The Company owns the trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks (「Trademarks」) that are used or displayed. Any person is not allowed to use any Trademarks used or displayed without our or such other parties written consent.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. In the case of disputes over the Terms and Conditions, customer and the Company shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong
- The Terms and Conditions have been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
– Payments Terms and Conditions
- Ordering for part of square meter is charged as a square meter, also there is a minimum charge of $30 for each working order. We will charge the fee whichever is higher.
- Full payment is required before processing the order. Upon payment received, we will process the order‧
- For payment transactions via inter-bank online or cheque payment, we will confirm the payment before calculating the production time. The charge of any returned cheque is $30. The Company reserves the rights of final decision on using cheque to settle payment or not.
- For transactions effected via the ATM network at non-bank working hours, we will confirm the payment on the next working day.
- If customer would like to cancel or make a change to an order or delivery service, additional fees may be incurred. The payment should not apply to the initial issued invoice. Customer must comply with the obligations to pay the settlement. The Company reserves the right to terminate the use of account services until all overdue balance has been settled
– Return Terms and Conditions
- Color stand of all products shall refer to the Company’s standard of color management. Color deviation is possible to occur on any products of digital printing. Due to different situation such as model of printing machine, materials, ink, time, weather, humidity; which might affect the quality and color of digital printing to different extents, it is normal for 15% of color deviation to occur on the products. The Company reserves the right to reject requests of return due to color deviation.
- Customer is required to arrange all returns delivery and transportation.
- Returns request depends upon our company hours. No handling or acceptance will be catered during non-operating hours.
- The Company has the right to inspect and verify each request of return, and reserves the right of final decision of reprint or refuse.
- All reprints will be processed according to the details specified on the original order, which includes but not limit to the artwork, materials, product size, and delivery methods.
- The Company assumes no liability for any consequential, incidental lost profits, costs or damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of our products and service under whatsoever statements, terms and conditions.
– Installation Service Terms and Conditions
- Standard operating hours of installation service is listed in our website.
- Additional charge will be made by the following situations include but not limited to process the installation work during non-standard operating hours of installation service, have to work in Hong Kong remotes areas, convey goods or equipment via staircase, extend rending period.
- In order to avoid or minimize any possible measurement errors at the on-site environment, we recommend that customer shall consider our on-site measurement service (the additional cost will be charged) prior to commencing any installation service, otherwise we will based on the dimensions as provided by customer and process to production, and customer are liable for any failure or responsibility resulting from any measurement errors at the on-site environment.
- Customer shall confirm that all necessary consents and permits for the installation work is already obtained, and agree to fully indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, expenses and losses suffered or incurred by the Company arising out of the installation work.
- Customer shall ensure that the surface for mounting is already clean, safe and fit for conducting the installation service, otherwise customer has the liable for any additional charges, delays, consequences or responsibility resulted.
- Once the order is confirmed, it cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded upon any request, and the additional cost will be charged in advance for the arrangement of reschedule or cancel the installation service.
- Upon completion of installation service, customer shall inspect the outcome immediately at the on-site environment and sign of the work note for confirmation.
– Website Terms & Condition
- The Company’s website (www.printsquare.com.hk) is primarily intended for those who access it from within Hong Kong. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulations of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms.
- All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Company’s website are protected and users are prohibited from using the same without written permission of the Company or the owners of the relevant trademarks, logos and service marks, as the case may be. The materials on this website are protected by copyright and no part of such materials can be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Any allocation and provision of login ID or password (hereinafter referred to as “user ID”) are used for personal or commercial purposes only. Account owners of such login account are responsible for making all statements and action. Account owners would agree that when the user number is lost or stolen, or confidentiality violated, the account owners must inform PrintSquare immediately. Account owners also expressly agree that PrintSquare based on password reminding and for the purpose to maintain our service and/or in accordance with an aggregate courts and/or government legal requirements to enter users account.
- All information and descriptions contained in the Company’s website are subject to change from time to time. While every care has been taken in preparing the information and materials contained in the Company’s website, such information and materials are without warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied should not be relied on in that regard. The Company does not assume responsibility for any reliance customer may place on the provided information. In particular, no warranty or representation regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus, Trojan horses, worms, software bombs or similar items is given in conjunction with such information and materials.
- The Company is not responsible for the contents available on or the set-up of any other websites linked to this Site (「external websites」). Customer accesses to and use of an external website is at own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access and use. By providing hyperlinks to an external website, the Company shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third party or the services or products it provides on the external website, or have any form of cooperation with such third party and the external website. The Company is not a party to any contractual arrangement entered into between customer and the provider of any external website unless the Company expressly specify or agree.
- Email messages sent to the Company over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. We are not responsible for any damage customer incur if he/she sends a message to us, or if we send a message to him/her as requested, over the Internet. We are not responsible in any way for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the use of the Company’s website.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, messages and transactions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission or incorrect data transmission. The Company is not liable for malfunctions in communications facilities beyond our control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions customer sends.
– Personal Information and Privacy
- At times, customer may be required to provide us with personal information. Refusal to provide such information may mean that customer is unable to access certain parts of the Company’s website, or may render us unable to handle any applications or requests you may make and/or provide you with any products or services.